Volunteer opportunities will come to your email or will be posted on the Facebook through a tool called “Sign Up Genius.” This tool allows you to sign up for specific tasks and times for specific events.
Examples of volunteer opportunities include:
- Staff Appreciation – Donate food items, help with set-up, & planning—early release days and during Staff Appreciation Week in May
- Vision & Hearing – FALL: Assist school nurse with annual screening
- Picture Day – FALL: Assist photographers in directing students.
- Spirit Wear – Go Wildcats! Assist with ordering & distributing spirit wear.
- Farm-to-School – Help serve local, healthy options to students.
- School Garden – Assist with maintaining and supporting the growth of the garden
- Turkey Trot – Help monitor & cheer on the Wildcats in this all school event.
- Enrichment Programs
- Communications/Website – Update website and Facebook Group.
- PTSA Family Socials – Create evening event for the whole family…decorating, serve refreshments, help organize entertainment.
- Bike to School Day – MAY: Assist the PE teachers in getting bikes secured, prizes handed out, etc.
- 8th Grade Celebrations – End of year celebration for 8th grade students & families. Recognition ceremony, dance (students only), & food.